Natural bacteria has been used by pond keepers to clarify murky pond water for many years and Simply Clear is another step forward in achieving a clear pond naturally. The clarifying power of natural bacteria are suspended in a fast-acting, concentrated liquid formula that is both effective and hassle-free. Natural cleaning bacteria have long been used to process dead algae, sludge and fish waste resulting in a clear pond without harsh chemicals.
- Powerful dual action product clarifies pond water while breaking down organic compounds
- Highly concentrated natural bacteria breaks down waste from algae, organic sludge and fish waste
- Quickly clears cloudy water
- Convenient Liquid Formula
- Reduces pond maintenance
- Fast Acting
- Safe for All Pond Animals and Plants and Visiting Wildlife
Shake well, use the dosing cap on the bottle. Initial dose for Spring start up and at the end of the season is 60ml (4 Tbsp.) per 250 gal of pond warter twice a week for 2 weeks. To maintain a clear pond 30 ml (2 Tbsp.) per 250 gal of pond water every 2 weeks.
The science behind Simply-Clear
Simply-Clear uses a stable fact-acting bacteria which feeds on small size, usually suspended organic particles and proteins produced by fish waste, plants, dust and dead algae. As the bacteria feed on these compounds they begin to grow larger and shed their outer layers which acts as clumping agent or flocculent for suspended small particles.